Are There Blind Dolphins? MCQs 91 to 95 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Are There Blind Dolphins? MCQs
- When the local time is 12.00 noon and the time at Greenwich Meridian is 8.00 a.m., the local longitude is
- In which one of the following positions does the earth revolve at a faster rate around the Sun?
- Blind Dolphins are found in
- In the troposphere, the normal lapse rate i.e. the decrease in temperature with height is of the order of
- The Captain of the Pakistan Cricket team which defeated England at the Oval in 1954 was
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing Are There Blind Dolphins? MCQs 91 to 95. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.