BA BSc Geography Paper A 2015 Sargodha University is given below. You can find other past papers in the Past Papers menu.
BA BSc Geography Paper A 2015
Paper Questions (in English)
- Define rock. What are the metamorphic rocks? How are they formed? Name the important varieties of the metamorphic rocks.
- Define weathering process. Discuss chemical and mechanical weathering phenomenon in detail.
- What are earthquakes? Describe in detail the causes and effects of earthquakes.
- What is glacier? Describe landforms made by a valley glacier.
- Describe in detail the relief features made by wind action in deserts.
- Describe the principles ocean currents of the Atlantic Oceans. How far these ocean currents affect the climates of the surrounding areas?
- Discuss the causes of the ocean currents. Give examples from different oceans.
- Give a full account of the vertical distribution of temperature in the atmosphere.
- How does the rainfall? Describe the main types of rainfall, their characteristics and areas of occurrence.
- Define a climate region. Give a full account of the equatorial region.
To find other Past Papers, Click on Past Papers Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.