BA BSc Geography Paper B 2014 Sargodha University is given below. You can find other past papers in the Past Papers menu.
BA BSc Geography Paper B 2014
Paper Questions (in English)
- What are the various elements of physical environment? Further what part does climate play in changing physics environment?
- Describe a comparison between the characteristics of rural and urban population and write a review of the flow of population to urban population.
- What is Christaller Theory of central place? Further give details of its transport system.
- Do you agree that undue interference in eco-system has increased our health problems?
- What are secondary economic activities? Further write important factors in establishing of any one of these activities.
- Write down the physical features of Pakistan and discuss its plateaus.
- Write down the causes of rains in winter and in summer in South Asia.
- Write an essay on the power resources of Pakistan.
- Write a detailed note on Cotton Textile Industry in South Asia and the distribution on this Industry in Pakistan.
- Write short notes on any two of the following:-
- Rivers of Pakistan other than five rivers of the Indus
- Jute of Bangla Desh
- Tea of Sri Lanka
To find other Past Papers, Click on Past Papers Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.