Comparison of Profit with Sales MCQs 1 to 5 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Comparison of Profit with Sales MCQs
- According to going concept, a business is viewed as having a / an:
- The comparison of net profit with the sales of the same year is:
- Bank account is a / an:
- Following is not included in Current Assets:
- Following is not included in Fixed Assets:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- There are 5 Questions in this Quiz.
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- In order to choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
- You can click the “Prev” button to review the previous question.
- You can also restart the quiz to practice it again.
- You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter etc to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt the said quiz.
Any question related to your study, you can feel free create topic / question at DarsoTadrees Support Forum.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.