Details of Consultant Dermatologist BPS-18 Regular is given below:
Criteria of Consultant Dermatologist
MBBS with MD (Dermatology) or FCPS (Dermatology) or equivalent qualification
MBBS with postgraduate qualifications like MCPS (Dermatology), minor Diploma in (Dermatology), or equivalent qualifications with two years practical experience in the relevant field in a recognized institution before or after post-graduation.
- Male: 26 to 45 + 5 =50 years
- Female: 26 to 45 + 8 =53 years
- The age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- Domicile: Punjab (Pakistan)
- Case no. 06-RJ/2021
- Number of posts: 26 (including 1 post reserved for Special Persons Quota, 2 posts reserved for Minority Quota, and 5 posts reserved for Women Quota)
- Status: Regular
- Place of Posting: Non-Teaching DHQ/THQ Hospitals of Punjab
- Advertised by: PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)
- Advertisement Number (if any): 11-2021
How to Apply?
- Expiry Date: June 7, 2021
- Apply Online on PPSC Website
- Job Location: Punjab (Pakistan)
- Job Department: Primary & Secondary Health Department Punjab (Pakistan)
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.