Details of Consultant Pathologist (BPS-18) Regular is given below:
Criteria of Consultant Pathologist
MBBS with D.Sc or Ph.D. or FCPS in the subject relevant to the pathology or other equivalent
MBBS with post-graduate qualification like D.C pathology, M.Sc or Mphil (two years), or other equivalent qualifications with two years practical experience in the relevant subject in a recognized institution before or after post-graduation
- Male: 26 to 45 + 5 =50 years
- Female: 26 to 45 + 8 =53 years
- The age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- Domicile: Punjab (Pakistan)
- Case no. 05-RJ/2021
- Number of posts: 56 (including 2 posts reserved for Special Persons Quota, 4 posts reserved for Minority Quota, and 11 posts reserved for Women Quota)
- Status: Regular
- Place of Posting: Non-Teaching DHQ/THQ Hospitals of Punjab
- Advertised by: PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)
- Advertisement Number (if any): 11-2021
How to Apply?
- Expiry Date: June 7, 2021
- Apply Online on PPSC Website
- Job Location: Punjab (Pakistan)
- Job Department: Primary & Secondary Health Department Punjab (Pakistan)
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.