Details about the job “Consultant Psychiatrist / Neuro Psychiatrist (BPS-18)” are given below:
Criteria of Consultant Psychiatrist / Neuro Psychiatrist
MBBS with MD or FCPS (Psychiatry) or equivalent qualification
MBBS with post-graduate qualifications like MCPS (Psychiatry) or other equivalent qualifications with two years practical experience in the relevant subject in a recognized institution before or after post-graduation
- Male: 26 to 45 + 5 =50 years
- Female: 26 to 45 + 8 =53 years
- The age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC.
- Domicile: Punjab (Pakistan)
- Case no. 04-RJ/2021
- Number of posts: 9 (including 1 post reserved for Minority Quota, and 2 posts reserved for Women Quota)
- Status: Regular
- Place of Posting: Non-Teaching DHQ/THQ Hospitals of Punjab
- Advertised by: PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)
- Advertisement Number (if any): 11-2021
How to Apply?
- Expiry Date: June 7, 2021
- Apply Online on PPSC Website
- Job Category: BPS-18, Government, Regular
- Job Type: Full Time, Officer
- Job Location: Punjab (Pakistan)
- Job Department: Primary & Secondary Health Department Punjab (Pakistan)
- Job Field: Health
- Job Education: MBBS
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.