Council of Europe and UNIDO MCQs 351 to 355 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Table of Contents
Council of Europe and UNIDO MCQs
- The International Fund for Agricultural Development has its headquarters in:
- When was the Council of Europe, which aims to protect and promote economic and social progress of its members, set up?
- Where are the headquarters of the Council of Europe?
- Two organizations were conceived at the Breton Woods conference held in 1944. One was the IBRD. Which was the other?
- Where are the headquarters of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO)?
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish or See Result button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.