Day-Time on Antarctic Circle MCQs 136 to 140 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Day-Time on Antarctic Circle MCQs
- Days and Nights are of equal duration on March 21 at
- Which of the following sequences represents correctly the different atmosphere layers from the earth’s surface?
- On the day of the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere, the length of day-time on the Antarctic Circle is
- Kosovo, is now an independent country, before its independence, it was part of which of the following countries?
- East Timor, is now an independent country, before independence it was part of
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing Day-Time on Antarctic Circle MCQs 136 to 140. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.