Ecosystem and Deciduous Trees MCQs 276 to 280 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Ecosystem & Deciduous Trees MCQs
- Deciduous trees are those:
- That grow up straight
- That grow plenty in dry places
- That never bear fruits
- That shed their leaves during a certain season
- The factors which determine the climate of a place are:
- Soil and Latitude
- Latitude and Altitude
- Altitude and Vegetation
- Wheat happens to tropical soils when the rain forest is cleared?
- The soil improves to the extent that soluble nutrients are no longer depleted by the trees
- There is little effect on the soil because of its depth of richness
- Clearing interrupts the critical nutrient cycle and leads to soil leaching
- The soils stabilize and become excellent for grain
- Which one of the following ecosystems covers the largest area of the earth’s surface?
- Desert Eco-system
- Grassland Eco-system
- Mountain Eco-system
- Marine Eco-system
- Seasonal contrast in temperature is minimum in the equatorial region because:
- Sky is always overcast
- Sun is almost vertically overhead throughout the year
- Forests prevent sunlight from reaching in ground
- Rainfall cool the atmosphere
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing the What are Deciduous Trees? MCQs 276 to 280. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.