Hypabyssal Igneous Rocks MCQs 256 to 260 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Hypabyssal Igneous Rocks MCQs
- Which one of the following is an organically formed sedimentary rock?
- Which of the following types of coal represents the first stage of the formation of coal?
- Which form of coal is mainly suitable for producing thermal power?
- Rocks that are formed by the solidification of lava on the earth’s surface are:
- The type of igneous rocks which are formed midway between volcanic and plutonic rocks are known as:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing the Hypabyssal Igneous Rocks MCQs 256 to 260. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.