Imposition of Price Ceiling MCQs 1441 to 1445 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Imposition of Price Ceiling MCQs
- The general market result from the imposition of price ceiling has been:
- In monopoly markets, if a ceiling price is set between monopoly price marginal cost (equal to average cost)
- If all monopoly profits arc absorbs by monopoly rent-seeking then a competitive industry is converted into a monopoly:
- Which industries spend a relatively large share of their revenue on research and development in order to keep up with their competitors?
- When applying for additional takeoff and landing slots an airline would typically ignore the:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz on Social Networks
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt this quiz.
Please remember, DarsoTadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support DarsoTadrees.