Inferior Good Demand MCQs 1561 to 1565 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Inferior Good Demand MCQs
- In drawing a farmer’s supply curve for a commodity, all but which one of the following are kept constant?
- When both the price of a substitute and the price of a complement of commodity X rise, the demand for X
- When the price of a substitute of commodity X falls, the demand for X
- When an individual’s income falls(while everything else remains the same), then a person’s demand for an inferior good
- When an individual’s income rises (while everything else remains the same), that person’s demand for a normal good
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz on Social Networks
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt this quiz.
Please remember, DarsoTadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support DarsoTadrees.