Metamorphic Rocks Formation MCQs 251 to 255 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Metamorphic Rocks Formation MCQs
- In which type of rocks are metals like gold and copper mostly found?
- The principal reason for the formation of metamorphic rocks is:
- Which of the following rocks is transformed into marble?
- Which of the following is not a sedimentary rock?
- The igneous rocks are formed due to:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing the Metamorphic Rocks Formation MCQs 251 to 255. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.