Natural Unemployment Rate MCQs 116 to 120 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Table of Contents
Natural Unemployment Rate MCQs
- What happens to the structural deficit and the cyclical deficit when the unemployment rate is above the natural unemployment rate?
- The public debt imposes a burden on future generations when
- The federal deficit increased during the 1980s because
- There is an increase in the economy’s potential output when there is
- There is an increase in output per capita when a 10% increase in the population is associated with a
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish or See Result button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.