Pani Bharna Ka Matlab Kya Hai? MCQs 61 to 65 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Pani Bharna Ka Matlab Kya Hai? MCQs
- Meezan Kis Ki Takhleeq Hai? (میزان، کس کی تخلیق ہے؟)
- Jonpur Ka Qazi, Zarb ul Misl Hai, Es Ka Mafhoom Kya Hai? (جونپور کا قاضی، ضرب المثل ہے اس کا مفہوم کیا ہے؟)
- Aagay Nath Na Peechay Pagha, Aam Zarb ul Misl Hai, Es Ka Mafhoom Kya Hai? (“آگے ناتھ نہ پیچھے پگھا” عام ضرب المثل ہے، اس کا مفہوم کیا ہے؟)
- Pani Bharna, Mohawarah Hai, Es Ka Mafhoom Kya Hai? (پانی بھرنا ، محاورہ ہے۔ اس کا مفہوم کیا ہے؟)
- Shakh-e-Zafran Ki Tarkeeb Urdu Main Kin Maano Main Mustamal Hai? (شاخ زعفران، کی ترکیب اردو میں کن معنوں میں مستعمل ہے؟)
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- There are 5 Questions in this Quiz.
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- In order to choose your Answer, click any one options our of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tells you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the question or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt the said quiz.
Any question related to your study, you can feel free create topic / question at DarsoTadrees Support Forum.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.