Personal Disposable Income MCQs 1476 to 1480 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Personal Disposable Income MCQs
- If real GDP is a larger number than nominal GDP then:
- The largest income share of GDP is:
- In an economy with no depreciation, investment is equal to:
- Which of the following is part of the difference between personal income and personal disposable income?
- All of the following are part of the value-added of the steel industry except:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz on Social Networks
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt this quiz.
Please remember, DarsoTadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support DarsoTadrees.