Principles of Political Economy MCQs 231 to 235 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Table of Contents
Principles of Political Economy MCQs
- Elinor Ostrom and Oliver Williamson are the Nobel Prize Laureates in Economics LI 2009. Do you know in which year was Francois Quesnay’s Tableu Economique published?
- Identify the author of “The principles of Political Economy and Taxation”:
- Who is generally regarded as the founder of the “Classical School”
- Identify the economist who had little formal education and started working in the money market at an early age of fourteen
- “The labor of Nature is paid, not because she does little. In proportion as she becomes niggardly in her gifts, she exacts a greater price for her work.” Who made this observation?
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish or See Result button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.