Slutsky Indifference Curve MCQs 1591 to 1595 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Slutsky Indifference Curve MCQs
- Which of the following statements is false with regard to the Slutsky substitution effect?
- It is larger than the Hicksian substitution effect
- It leads to a demand curve which is more elastic than the Hicksian demand curve
- Consumption is on a different indifference curve than before the price change
- It is given by a movement along the same indifference curve
- Slutsky keeps real income constant when the price of a commodity falls by
- Keeping the consumer on the same indifference curve
- Pushing the consumer to a lower indifference curve
- Allowing the consumer to purchase the same basket of goods as before the price change
- Allowing the consumer to purchase more of both commodities than before the price change.
- When real income rather than money income is kept constant in drawing a consumer’s demand curve for a commodity, the demand curve is negatively sloped
- The substitution effect for a fall in the price of a commodity (ceteris paribus) is given by
- A movement up a given indifference curve
- A movement from a higher to a lower indifference curve
- A movement down a given indifference curve
- Any of the above
- The price-consumption curve for a straight-line demand curve extended to both axes
- Falls throughout
- Rises throughout
- Falls and then rises
- Rises and then falls
Quiz with Answers
Share Quiz on Social Networks
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt this quiz.
Please remember, DarsoTadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support DarsoTadrees.