Stable Equilibrium Position MCQs 1566 to 1570 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Stable Equilibrium Position MCQs
- If the percentage increase in the quantity of a commodity demanded is smaller than the percentage fall in its price, the coefficient of price elasticity of demand is
- If, from a position of stable equilibrium, the market supply of a commodity decreases while the market demand remains unchanged,
- When the market supply curve for a commodity is negatively sloped, we have a case of
- If the supply curve of a commodity is positively sloped, a rise in the price of the commodity, ceteris paribus, results in and is referred to as
- A producer’s positively sloped supply curve for a commodity represents
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt this quiz.
Please remember, DarsoTadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support DarsoTadrees.