The Function of Educator MCQs 26 to 30 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
The Function of Educator MCQs
- The sources of change, which enable an individual to lead a balanced and successful life are the modes of
- “The function of educator is lead the child near-reality”, it is the educational philosophy of
- According to idealism, the aim of education is to develop mind and
- The emphasis in the classroom should be on the needs of
- Which education refers to the learning generated from the social experiences and observations of an individual?
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
Any question related to your study, you can feel free create topic / question at DarsoTadrees Support Forum.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.