Time Zones in the World MCQs 226 to 230 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Time Zones in the World MCQs
- All the watches of a country are set according to:
- Through which one of the following countries the Tropic of Cancer does not pass?
- In how many time zones has the world been divided?
- At which of the following places watches will show 5.00 A.M.When it is 12.00 -midnight G.M.T.?
- A one-day Cricket match between Pakistan and England starts at 10. A.M. in London. The direct telecast of the match will begin in Pakistan at:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing the Time Zones in the World MCQs 226 to 230. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.