Urdu Kis Zuban Ka Lafz Hai MCQs (اردو کس زبان کا لفط ہے) 1 to 5 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Urdu Kis Zuban Ka Lafz Hai MCQs
- Urdu K Kya Maani Hain?(اردو کے کیا معنیٰ ہیں؟)
- Urdu Kis Zuban Ka Lafz Hai? (اردو کس زبان کا لفظ ہے؟)
- Mughal Dour Mein Kis Zuban Ko Sarkari Zuban Ka Darja Hasil Tha? (مغل دور میں کس زبان کو سرکاری زبان کا درجہ حاصل تھا؟)
- Dastan Zuban Urdu Kis Ki Tasneef Hai? (داستان زبان اردو، کس کی تصنیف ہے؟)
- Urdu Ki Sab Se Pehli Nasri Dastan Kon Si Hai? (اردو کی سب سے پہلی نثری داستان کون سی ہے؟)
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- There are 5 Questions in this Quiz.
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- In order to choose your Answer, click any one options our of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tells you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the question or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz and then quiz results will be shown to you.
- You can click the “Prev” button to review the previous question.
- You can also restart the quiz to practice it again.
- You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter etc to invite your class fellows and friends to attempt the said quiz.
- It is recommended to share your results either quiz to promote Dars-o-Tadrees.
Any question related to your study, you can feel free create topic / question at DarsoTadrees Support Forum.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.