What is Black Forest? MCQs 281 to 285 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Black Forest? MCQs
- Which one of the following is a landlocked country?
- Venice in Italy and Vienna in Austria are famous for
- Glass industry
- Chemical industry
- Textile Industry
- Where was the world’s first oil-well drilled in the nineteenth century?
- Baku in Russia
- Titusfills in Pennsylvania, U.S.A
- Digboi in Assam, India
- Dhahran in Saudi Arabia
- Which of the following regions gets no rainfall throughout the year?
- The Equatorial Region
- The Tundra Region
- The Himalayan Region
- The Mediterranean Region
- Black Forest is the name of mountain present in:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
You are browsing the What is Black Forest? MCQs 281 to 285. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.