What is Capital Deepening MCQs 121 to 125 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Capital Deepening MCQs
- According to the law of diminishing returns, continuous increases in population size with no change in other resources or technology
- According to Malthusian population theory, in the long run output per capita
- Capital deepening occurs when there is
- Capital deepening ceases
- Which of the following does not result in an increase in output per capita?
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish or See Result button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.