What is Diagnostic Teaching? MCQs 81 to 85 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Diagnostic Teaching? MCQs
- Philosophy’s main aim is to strengthen the thinking capability of man and to encourage him to
- What is called the study of people in relation to their fellow human beings?
- What is called the teaching in which the best remedy of the student’s problems is related to learning?
- The word “Philosophy” is derived from which language?
- According to which school of thought, man is not entangled in the shackles of changes and unexpected situations but has to wake himself to a higher model of perfection?
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
Any question related to your study, you can feel free create topic / question at DarsoTadrees Support Forum.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.