What is Hawthorne Effect? MCQs 181 to 185 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Table of Contents
What is Hawthorne Effect? MCQs
- “The average human being inherently dislikes work”
- Maslow’s highest need in his “hierarchy of needs” was:
- “Hawthorne effect” refers to an increase in productivity because of:
- The famous Hawthorne experiments were conducted by:
- Span of control means:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.