Accounting vs Economics Profit MCQs 1376 to 1380 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Marginal Revenue MCQs
- In a perfectly competitive industry, if P is greater than ATC in the long run:
- If the market price is above AVC but less than ATC the firm
- When the market sets the price in a competitive market it also establishes all of the following for a firm except the
- Marginal revenue is defined as:
- When total revenues equal total opportunity cost:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the “See Results” button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz on Social Networks
You can share the quiz on Facebook and Twitter to invite your class-fellows and friends to attempt this quiz.
Please remember, DarsoTadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support DarsoTadrees.