What is Scientific Management? MCQs 131 to 135 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Scientific Management? MCQs
- The Principle of unity of command implies
- Human Relations approach was a metamorphic step in management theory and practice. The studies for this movement were carried out at
- Foyal, Terry, Koontz, and O’ Donnel had the following view regarding Administration and management
- According to an early definition, that kind of management that conducts a business or affairs by standards established by facts or truth gained through systematic observation experiments or reasoning is known as
- All are the characteristics of Administration except:
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing What is Scientific Management? MCQs 131 to 135. To find other MCQs, Short Questions, and Long Questions of Public Administration at DarsoTadrees, Click on Public Administration Category
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter, etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.