What is Springtide? GK MCQs 61 to 65 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Springtide? GK MCQs
- Presence of which gas in the outermost layer of the atmosphere does not allow ultraviolet rays of the sunlight to reach Earth?
- Which of the following words explains a narrow strip of land separating two seas and connecting two landmarks?
- Springtide occurs when the
- A ship sailing from Vancouver to Tokyo crosses the International Date Line on Wednesday, the 8th of November. What will be the next day?
- The Sun always rises in the East because
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Share Quiz to Social Networks:
You are browsing What is Springtide? GK MCQs 61 to 65. To find other MCQs, Click on General Knowledge MCQs Category.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.