What is Tail of a Frequency Distribution MCQs 26 to 30 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare your exams. Stay Connected for more.
Table of Contents
What is Tail of a Frequency Distribution MCQs
- If the tail of a frequency distribution is in positive direction (to the right), the coefficient of skewness is…
- The standard deviation of a frequency distribution is 10, the mean is 250, the median is 250 and the mode is also 250. The coefficient of skewness is…
- Which of the following statement is true?
- Which of the following is not a property of the standard deviation?
- If a distribution has zero standard deviation, then which of the following is true?
Quiz with Answers
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.