What is Water Diamond Paradox MCQs 736 to 740 are here. You can practice these MCQs frequently to prepare for your exams. Stay Connected for more.
What is Water Diamond Paradox MCQs
- If the marginal utility of nutmeg to a consumer exceeds that of ginger then the consumer:
- If two goods have the same marginal utility, for a consumer who is maximizing utility, then:
- Diamonds are more expensive than water because:
- Which of the following would be least likely to cause a consumer to eat less beef?
- The law of diminishing marginal utility implies that the marginal utility of a good decrease as:
Quiz ~ What is Water Diamond Paradox MCQs
Method to attempt the Quiz:
- Each Question has 4 Options out of which one option is Correct and probably three other options are wrong
- To choose your Answer, click any one option out of four.
- As you select your option, it will immediately tell you whether your selected option is Correct by highlighting in Light Green or Wrong by highlighting in Light Red. You cannot choose any option again after this step.
- To attempt the next question, you can click the Next button at the end of each Question. You can proceed to the Next Question without answering the previous one.
- Once you attempt all the questions or either not, you can click the Finish or See Result button given at the end of this quiz, and then quiz results will be shown to you.
Please remember, Dars-o-Tadrees is offering free guidance to students and meeting its expenditures through Page Views and Google Adsense. You can support Dars-o-Tadrees by spreading DarsoTadrees and its posts on your social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc to increase its Page Views. You can also donate some funds to support Dars-o-Tadrees.